Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Longer Cowtown [Edited]

I recently relocated to New Hampshire for career and financial reasons. Because of the move, I decided to change the name and layout of my blog. I haven't blogged in a while because I've been busy with other stuff. It was also difficult because my computer was broken and I had to use others' machines to get online.

This break from writing has allowed me to reevaluate the purpose and focus of this here blog. As Cowtown Bisexual, it focused on stories related to bisexuality, to LGBTQIA communities, and on Ohio-related news. I'm going to expand the scope of what I write about. I hope this expansion of focus will permit me to be more in-depth about my views, prompt me to write more, and permit wider discourse regarding the intersection of topics. Please update your links accordingly! I'll be finalizing the layout sometime in the next few weeks, and I'll definitely be writing more in the future :)

ETA: It appears my blogroll has been erased of content for some reason. I'm going to have to add every item back manually. This seems like a good place to request your favorite blogs and/or a link to your own blog if you want me to follow it. Please consider the list very much in progress for the next several weeks.

No comments: